The Enterprise Hub is available to all Coventry University students, whether a graduate or still studying. Our aim is to provide coaching and mentoring support to help with the development of successful business ideas.
- Meet with an adviser to explore your business ideas or learn more about what it takes to become an entrepreneur
- Enquire about the Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa and what is involved in starting and running a business in the UK
- Discover the range of support available to you to locate your business in the heart of the City of London
Book an initial consultation with an adviser – click here.
Our business incubation support package is available to all commercial incubation clients and forms an integral part of the service for entrepreneurs applying for the Graduate Entrepreneur Startup Visa.
- 12 months registered business address at Coventry University Enterprise HUB;
- A hot desk space within a shared office in Coventry and / or London;
- 12 months trading business address status at either Coventry or London Campus;
- 2 hours mentoring per month with a University support professional to align your business plan with milestones and delivery of key performance indicators;
- Access to networking and specialist training events in the local area;
- Access to Coventry University business support services, including room bookings, as appropriate.
For Startup Visa entrepreneurs, the services listed above will only be provided against evidence that a Visa has been issued. An incubation programme fee is payable in full after the induction meeting which is organised within 2 weeks of Visa notification.
|Main applicant||Annual programme only||£ 5,000 plus VAT (£ 6,000)|
|Entrepreneurs (non-T1GE) - per person||£ 250 plus VAT||£ 3,000 plus VAT (£ 3,600)|
* Correct as at 1st of April 2019