The Enterprise Hub is available to all Coventry University students, whether a graduate or still studying. Our aim is to provide coaching and mentoring support to help with the development of successful business ideas.
- Meet with an adviser to explore your business ideas or learn more about what it takes to become an entrepreneur
- Discover the range of support available to you to locate your business in the heart of the City of London
Book an initial consultation with an adviser – click here.
Our business incubation support package is available to all commercial incubation clients and forms an integral part of the service for entrepreneurs.
- 12 months registered business address at Coventry University Enterprise HUB;
- A hot desk space within a shared office in Coventry and / or London;
- 12 months trading business address status at either Coventry or London Campus;
- 2 hours mentoring per month with a University support professional to align your business plan with milestones and delivery of key performance indicators;
- Access to networking and specialist training events in the local area;
- Access to Coventry University business support services, including room bookings, as appropriate.
|Entrepreneurs - per person||£ 250 plus VAT||£ 3,000 plus VAT (£ 3,600)|
* Correct as at 1st of April 2019